Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Happy Birthday, Monkey!


Today is my daughter's 13th birthday. Both kids are teenagers now (oh boy)! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Ashley. We love you!

BTW folks. This beautiful girl (quickly becoming a woman) and her Handsome (Albert Ingalls looking) brother made youth camp history last week! It was the first time in the history of IL youth camp that relatives took both the male and female Super Camper awards in the same year!

Please indulge me for a moment while this very proud mother brags on her (not so baby) babies! (I'm a firm believer that all parents should brag on their kids from time to time.)

6 comments:

monkey business said...

Thanks and love ya mom!

Sylvia said...

Brag all you want.I think it is great you care so much about them to brag.

Unknown said...

she is beautiful!!! they both are!!!(well daniel is handsom!!!)

ruthrap said...

brag away, Libby, you have good reason! Happy BD Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Brag away Libby! They are beautiful kids that God has blessed you with!

Libby said...

We ARE blessed indeed! I feel most blessed because they are serving God and are good kids. I recognize that they are not perfect, (no one is) but they come pretty close in my eyes :)