Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Keys To Your Heart

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

4 comments:

Darrell said...

"In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now."

Uh.... should I be worried?

Anonymous said...

Darrell- I'd be keeping my eyes on her if i were you bro...hehe...

Just kidding Libby! Hey I just wrote a post to my wife that you will find interesting because you are an educator too.

I'm going to take the keys to the heart test now...wish me luck...

ruthrap said...

Libby, I can't leave a comment on Darrell' s, so I'm using you! You hit the nail on the head when you said people don't want to commit to God! I believe that's more what it's about than making a committment to a church..I think when one commits to God and totally seeks after Him, then the committment to church will follow. Low attendance at church has something to do with lack of committing to change in our lives and living up to a life that would exclude a lot of the garbage that we have let seep into it because we feel other things are more important than going to church and worshiping God! I really believe that if every one would do a little "soul searching" and truly be honest with themselves, they would quit coming up with lame excuses for not going to church on Sunday and face up to the fact that the blame lies on them and their hearts, not on the church or the pastor or who may have offended them in the next row at a service! I'm not pointing fingers or comdenming anyone for not going to church every time the door is open..that's not what it's all about, it's about showing gratitude and doing what we were created to do and that's worshiping God..plain and simple! I know what is is to stay away from church...did it for years and I know the reason why...it's because I didn't want to commit to God and didn't want to give up things in my life that had no business being there. I was wrong and I'll be the first to admit. All I can say is that the word committment to some sounds threatening and many are simply afraid of it..and with committment the first thing people think of is what they are losing not what they are gaining! When you commit to God there is much more to gain than to lose...it's just a matter of convincing people of that fact! That's our job and we sure have our work cut out for us as you well know!

Anonymous said...

OK... 2 months is long enough for us to figure out the keys to your heart.

Now get to blogging!!!!