Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Confusion


Do you ever feel like this? You have the directions but they don't make any sense? Or maybe you just feel like you're going in every direction with no true destination in mind so you just keep going in circles! Sometimes I feel like I'm getting somewhere just to look up and find I'm right back where I started. I get very frustrated at these times but then sometimes I look and I realize that I see something new this time.
I may be going in circles but sometimes I think God lets us do that because we missed something on the journey the first time. Kind of like the children of Israel on their way to the Promised Land. They missed the whole point of trusting God. Maybe God was symbolically sending them in circles because they didn't see the whole picture the first (or 39th?) time.
I hope I figure it out sooner than that!
God, open my eyes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Libby,
Yes i do feel like this quite often, i go around in circles so much i get dizzy!! but God with his grace says hey , im trying to teach you something here!! dont you understand yet!!!LOL