Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm BAAACK!!!

Well, almost. The therapist says I am responding well so I should be able to be back at work in 7-10 days. I smiled when he said this because the 24th is the last day of school. The last day of finals is the 22nd! The Dr. did say I had really improved with therapy and may be able to return to work by next Friday so he wants to see me again next Thursday. The school year may be a wash but at least I'm getting my life back! I do have a really good sub so I am thankful for that. At least the end of the year hasn't been a total loss. I'm looking forward to summer and next year to get a fresh start.

I love fresh starts. The wonderful thing about them is you get to have them pretty much whenever you choose! Just look to a good starting point in the future and brace yourself to get there!

Thanks for all your prayers. I KNOW that is the real reason I have recovered so quickly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! im so happy that your better

Anonymous said...

Amen! What a Praise!

Unknown said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

J. Stephen Conn said...

Hi Libby. I hope you're feeling well. You've been in my prayers today.

Henry Haney said...

I'm just now reading your blog (been pretty busy lately) but I'm glad to see you're doing better. You have been in our prayers.