Monday, May 01, 2006

Update on Lucy

The Dr. has some concerns regarding my reaction to the meds. I'm not healing the way I should and the spots are not what he initially thought they were. He sent me to get blood work to check liver enzymes, white blood cell count, etc. I haven't gotten the results as yet.

He has also ordered physical therapy and I am off work indefinitely pending weekly re-evaluations and and evaluations from the physical therapist.

I was in such pain after sitting on the Dr. furniture that I had to come home and take some pain meds. It has made me nautious. My system must still be sensitive from my last reaction so I am not tolerating meds as well.

Thanks for your prayers. Please don't let up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying you through sister!

Unknown said...

Im so sorry Libby, Im still praying for you

ruthrap said...

sorry to hear you did't get better news from dr. take care,Libby,will be praying for you,too...........