Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I JUST MIGHT BE BACK!

For about 2 years now I have been locked out of blogging by the firewalls where I have worked, therefore the blogging was at well pretty much a standstill. Yes I know I could have blogged from home but somehow I just don't get the urge there. Like my husband, blogging was a release. Sometimes things just get so intense at work that I need to step back, take a breather, and think on something else for awhile to clear my head before I can get my mind back on what I should be doing. After the break, I am generally more productive and creative.

Well, today I discovered that the firewall will let me in again! I am hoping this is not a temporary situation. If this new found freedom becomes permanent, you might just be hearing more from me again.

Look out cyberworld! I'm BAAAACKK!!!

No comments: