Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Misconception

It has come to my attention that a previous post may have been misunderstood. I spoke previously about getting on the scale "6 times". My husband indicated that I was going overboard. That I should not weigh that many times in the same day. All six of those measurements took place back-to-back. The scale was doing weird things that day so I wasn't certain that the number given was correct. That is why I got back on the scale. Sure enough, I got a different number almost every time I got on the scale!

Now, here is another thing that amazes me about my weight. When I get sick, I often GAIN weight instead of lose it! How fair is that!? I have not felt well this weekend and REALLY feel bad today so what is the benefit? A GAIN of 1 1/2 pounds! ARGGG! We'll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments: