Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Think I'm Winning!

I got on the scale yesterday - 6 times - and each time I weighed something different. Once it showed I had gained a 1/2 pound, then I lost 1/2 pound, then I was the same, then I gained again, then lost... I tried cleaning the bottom of the scale because sometimes fuzz gets caught around the feet and will mess up the scale. I tried it again with the same erratic results. Finally, I gave up and said I'll try again tomorrow.

Today, I got on the scale and had lost a net of 1more pound. I got on the scale again to make sure and it was the same! I decided to not press my luck by trying it again.

I am now down by 13 lbs. I am 9.5 pounds from my acceptable BMI and 11.5 lbs from the goal the Dr. set for me.

Now, today will be a challenge. I have been offered Hersey's kisses today (which I politely accepted but have sitting on my desk to take home to my sweetheart) AND today is my love's birthday so there WILL be cake.

I don't want to lose my momentum being so close to my goal but how do you turn down a piece of your husband's birthday cake!? Especially when it is RED VELVET!

I did fit into my size 6 jeans today (without lying on the bed and sucking in my gut)! I was really pumped by that! Hopefully that will keep me on track.

We'll see how I fair tomorrow!

No comments: