Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Apologies

Trying to get access to the computer at my house is, to say the least, difficult. With Darrell using it for work and the kids using it for school, availability at home is very limited. So I generally write on my blog at school during study hall supervision. When I would check the presentation of the font after publishing, it would always be large enough and easily read. I figured if I could read it (as my eyes have gotten weak in my old age), anyone could read it.

Last night I actually got to check my blog at home. I couldn't believe how small and difficult to read the fonts were! What a difference! We have the exact same operating system at home as we do at school but there is still a big difference.

So, my apologies for straining your eyes. In the future I will try to remember to make the font "larger than life" so to speak.

lol I just checked the blog and realized I forgot to change the font again just now! It's fixed now (I hope)!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We have the exact same operating system at home as we do at school but there is still a big difference.

Your operating system is probably the same but the screen area pixel display settings are probably different. Most people have the display set at 1024 x 768. However, if you are leaning on the "older" side, you may have it set larger like 800 x 600 in which case would make the display look HUGE!

Libby said...

Sarah

I love the way you always quote the blogs or comments. All of the computers at work where my blog has been accessed show the same. I probably shouldn't mess with what our tech guy has set up. As far as the setting being older, I have NO DOUBTS that you are probably right on target. Thanks for the info.

Nikki

I look forward to seeing you on the 18th.