Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's a Wonderful Life

I just want to tell you, hon, how much I appreciate your taking a day off to take me out of town and just dote on me for a day. (Yes, I know I sound spoiled but everyone should get to be spoiled once in awhile!) I had a wonderful time and I feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you for loving me the way that you do.

There have been a lot of for better or worse's in our twenty years together but I wouldn't trade our life together for anything. I feel as though I live in a storybook love. You are my treasure. I appreciate your love. I appreciate the kind of father you are. I appreciate that you put God first and that you are the priest of our home.

Thank you for twenty wonderful years. I can hardly wait to see what the next twenty and beyond will bring.

No comments: