Monday, April 17, 2006

CELEBRATE!!!

HALLELUJAH!!! At least TWO people gave their hearts and lives to God yesterday during service! PRAISE GOD! It is wonderful anytime, but the significance of this occurence on Easter just really brings home the awesome sacrifice God made for us! I chose green print to represent the NEW LIFE God has given!

Thank you, Lord for the two that have made a choice for you. Help me personally and our church as a whole to disciple these two new babes.

He is a mighty and awesome God!

4 comments:

A Bishops Wife said...

Thank you for stopping by to visit.
I am in Decatur. My first husband was a upci minister. After being "replaced" by a younger version, I am now married to a wonderful christian man. We are members of an independant church and no longer in bondage to leagelism. Please come visit again. I can be quiet mundane or at times "spastick" but I always love Jesus.

The 6 Karns' said...

It is AWESOME, isn't it! It's hard to be patient and wait for God's timing. It's hard to watch us have to struggle thru some financial things, while God is working in places we cannot see. Yet - even in our human faults and stubborness - God can & will move.

Deborha's Palm Tree said...

WoooooHOOOO! More brothers and sisters...I love it when people get saved! God is moving! Hallelujah.

Anonymous said...

Awesome move of the Spirit!!! Praise God! I'll pray for them because now the enemy is mad he lost them and will be trying to reclaim them. But, I've read the book and we know who wins in the end!! The Lord's hand is on your church!