Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Out of Touch?!

My posting has slowed tremendously. I have not been able to read many blogs either. The reason? Over spring break, the powers that be at my school decided to change fire walls because "there have been so many complaints about how many sites were blocked. The new one is supposed to give more access." Well, I can no longer access any blog supported by Blogger. The tech guy has emailed the computer guys who have not responded as yet about getting rid of the block on blogger. (I love our tech guy. He is so real and down to earth. Not a "blogger", however. Guess I'll have to enlighten him.) Because of this my blogging may be slow for me for awhile. (I do get all of your comments emailed to me so I get to read them.)

However, I may get to tomorrow because I fell at school today and the Doc made me take tomorrow off! Take what I write with a grain of salt, though. Not too sure how the pain meds are going to affect me!

Ah well, such is life ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Im sorry about your fall, ill be prayin for ya to heal. take it easy and get some rest!!! GBU

Henry Haney said...

Sorry to hear about your fall- will be praying for speedy...painless recovery! Don't feel bad about the blogging deal- we all get a little slack from time to time.

Get some rest and heal up Sis!
-hmh

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby, my wife is a principal and can't read my posts either! Maybe we should start praying for our IT guys!

Anonymous said...

Amen, Donny. I do think mine is working on it, though.

ruthrap said...

Hi Libby! Sorry to hear about your fall..I can relate to your pain. I'm better now after my dive onto the cooler floor, but it took a while so make sure your ok before returning to work..sometimes things don't show up til several days later....Jose said to tell you Hi!
















ite and Jack told us what happened to you...All I can say is I know how you feel. Don't be in a hurry to resume activities..I went back to work 2 days after my dive onto the cooler floor at work and 3 days later I was hurting worse..but I'm better now--just be careful! Miss you and Jose said to tell you Hello.oops I left to r out of church--oh well

ruthrap said...

sorry about that comment, Libby, I thought i deleted that last one...I'm still learning!

Libby said...

Tell Jose I would like to see him Sunday! :)