Saturday, October 15, 2005

Traveling back in time

OK, I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new to this game, but surfing the Blog Sea, I just couldn't resist. While sitting up waiting for my son to come home from a competition, I had the pleasure of eavesdropping via blogs on some Aussie college students. They love fun and they love God. It gave me an opportunity to travel back in time to my twenties (not sure I ever left mentally) and remember. I did have a blast in college and I'm glad my son will soon be able to have those same experiences (not all I hope). Though the thought of his growing up and leaving leaves a hole in my heart, I look forward to his future with great anticipation.

Thanks ebae, dbae and all you others including that really cool pastor for letting me in for a little while.
Well, it's time to come back to my forties and be mom again (gotta pick up the boy child). Come to think of it, I like it here, too!

No comments: