Friday, February 10, 2006

Praise Report!!!

We have really been under extreme financial stress with medical bills among other unusual expenses. I have requested prayer numerous times and have asked God to intervene. Of course we always want our answers yesterday, but in His time things are resolved. Of the over $4000 in medical expenses incurred over the past few months, we have gotten word within the last week that over $3000 has been paid or forgiven! God has also provided unexpected funds from elsewhere! I just praise God for His faithfulness!!!!!

3 comments:

The 6 Karns' said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Shawn & I have been praying about the medical expenses for you - especially!!! I'm so happy to hear that God has provided.

Unknown said...

Praise God Libby , God is so faithfull!!!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Praise GOd that is fantaxtic I love to hear God at work!