Sunday, February 05, 2006

"The Quest for the Ring" Journey Ended!


On October 19 I made a post titled "The Quest for the Ring" where I describe the history of ups and downs regarding Darrell's wedding ring and whether or not I should purchase yet another ring. Well, the quest has ended! Darrell found his wedding ring! Some months ago, he noticed that the front panel that is next to the ground of his chifrobe had fallen off so he put it back on. Today he noticed that same panel had fallen off again. He bent over to put it back on and noticed something shiny. When he looked to see what was reflecting the light he discovered his long lost wedding ring! He came back to our room and announced "I'm married again!" After a pause he added, "Wait a minute!" of course he was in trouble for the last comment but I was so glad that he found his ring I forgave that lapse in judgement. I just wanted to let everyone know that it has been found and give God the praise!

6 comments:

Henry Haney said...

Praise be unto God!

I'm glad to hear the ring has been found!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad you guys found it!

Unknown said...

praise God Libby!!!

Pastor Jeff said...

Glad to know there's a happy ending! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

And the moral of the story is....
get the ring sized, man!

Libby said...

Actually I think the moral is DON'T TAKE THE RING OFF!!!!