Monday, March 13, 2006

God Is Moving!!!

We had two wonderful moves of the Holy Spirit yesterday in our services. People were worshipping as I have never seen them worship before! We had children in the altars, tears streaming down their faces. Teenagers who work the sound and power point presentations came out of the sound booth, praising God and dancing before the Lord! One eight year old boy was claiming victory unlike most adults, speaking with athority! Some were laying prostrate before the Lord weeping and speaking in tongues! Even the toddlers in the nursery were raising their hands, singing praises, dancing and shouting hallelujah! (Tell me God isn't pleased with that!) That was one of the most pleasurable nursery duty experiences I have ever had! In the back of the church looking through the window into the sanctuary, we could see how God was moving across the entire congregation! All I can say is it was AWESOME!
I feel the presence of the Holy Spirit so strongly as I sit here and type this at school. (Yes, God is still in the schools with every teacher and student who carries Him in our hearts!) My husband's most recent post was "Do You Feel It?" I commented then about how I felt God moving but I think God has something in store unlike any generation before us has ever seen. I praise God for what He is doing! I am so excited! God is moving in such a powerful way and we haven't even started our revival yet (officially)! I can hardly wait to see the souls saved, the lives reformed, the mountains moved, healings performed and so much more that we cannot even fathom!
Pastor called us all to a 3 day fast this week for the revival (with instructions :) this time). I believe he was directed by God to do so. I just feel God in this. If you are anywhere within driving distance of Harvest Church, you need to be there. Please understand, I'm not trying to "steal" you from your church on Sunday. I just believe there is a mighty move of God on its way and I don't believe it is meant for our people alone! God wants to move in all of His people!
God bless!

2 comments:

The 6 Karns' said...

I'm with you, Libby! As I typed my blog, and am typing this now - I'm having a hard time just using my fingers! I LITERALLY feel "messed-up" by God - and am VERY EXCITED about it!

I'm anticipating great things this next weekend with our Revival starting!

Unknown said...

God is soooooooo Awesome!!! I know God is going to move next weekend even more than he did yesterday !!!