Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Place for Grace

While reading comments on various blogs, I linked to a site that is really interesting. This man is from the Tampa area and has some wonderful thoughts on family and living a Christ-like life. I got tired of taking the loooong route (linking to this blog, then over to that one, then to this one ...) so I asked his permission to put a link on my blog. Yes, I know I could have put the link under "favorites" on my computer, but I don't always read from the same computer! Besides, I really think some of you may enjoy his thoughts as well. The site is called A Place for Grace.

It is now a part of my links for anyone else who would like to read it in the future as well. Check it out!

3 comments:

The 6 Karns' said...

Libby - I'm so glad you added 'hooks' blog to your site. I've gone and read it several times now, and am going to enjoy adding it to my "daily reading"...

Libby said...

I thought you would enjoy his posts.

Anonymous said...

Libby, Hook is a remarkable guy that the Lord has truly blessed with a gift that he freely shares with us. I too enjoy his posts. I linked him on my blog as well. Your Bro, Donny
http://mancomingalive.blogspot.com