Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What Is Going On?

The blog sites have been wacko lately. One second they're there, the next they're gone. I try to post something and it doesn't want to work. (tried loading a picture...didn't take) I try to make a comment and it doesn't show up or if it does, it takes a couple of days! At first I thought it was a sign from God that I just shouldn't make that comment, but then it kept happening and my husband mentioned he was having the same problem. That's when I decided it wasn't a spiritual enlightenment, but just a system glich. (WHAT? God can speak through the internet!)
I have to say it has been driving me crazy! I have had a very sloooooow week at work with students being gone for testing, state tournaments, field trips, school play, this reason, that reason. I have had to make several class periods study halls because there haven't been enough students to have class. With all of this free time on my hands, I have had plenty of time to read my Bible (as you may have noticed), organize my lab order my supplies for next year and go blog surfing. With all the blog surfing, however, it has been very unsatisfying to NOT be able to post or comment. I couldn't even get anyone stirred up about anything!~GEEES! Can't wait 'till it gets better. Of course, by that time things will settle down at school with the students and I'll be overwhelmed trying to catch up on everything I couldn't accomplish while they were gone! Ke Sara, Sara!

7 comments:

The 6 Karns' said...

I could use some help at the Karns house! Cleaning, bathing (the kids, not me), cooking, washing, etc. If only you could leave school for awhile....(me daydreaming).

Libby said...

If I could leave school for awhile, I would be doing those things at MY house (bathing the dog, not the kids)! I'm certain my husband wishes I could utilize this free time at home as well! The funny thing is, even though I don't have so much to do here, I'm still tired when I get home!HMMMM?

Sarah said...

It must be Garrett thing. I'm not having any problems. On the picture thing, are you trying to add something that isn't a JPEG? BMP won't work. Just a thought.

Libby said...

No. When the blog settles down it will work again.

Henry Haney said...

I've noticed the problems with Blogger too- somewhat frustrating...

That reminds me...I need to blog something so people won't think I've fallen off the planet

Anonymous said...

Blogger is being a pain in tha bootie yup uh huh I agree


can I say too that I have a love hate relationship with the word verification thing... I love that it keeps from yucky and random comments, but sometimes the letters are hard to tell what they are GRRR ROFL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.