Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thanks for Your Prayers

I was never so grateful for a snow day as I was yesterday. I knew I could not miss another day of work, especially since it was time to turn in grades. I have hated missing the revival the last two days as well. I have looked forward to it so. I was going to try to make it last night, but all of my energy was consumed by taking a shower and trying to eat supper. I laid back down on the couch and fell asleep. I was awakened when my family and Pastor Neil got home. When I awoke, I felt a bazillion (it's a word! I just made it one!) times better! I was told that the church had special prayer for me. Thank you so much! I can tell God is doing a work in my body! If He was not, I wouldn't be at work right now and I wouldn't be posting! Praise God for His faithfulness and for a people willing to listen and obey!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God Libby, I pray you will be able to be ther tonight , I miss you!!!

Neil said...

I'm glad that you're better, I have been praying for you...even though we didn't slap you on the head and knock you under the table!

Thanks for being such a gracious host and allowing me to be in your home and infringe on your families time!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog and know what you mean when you talk about snow days, my wife is a principal!! I hope you don't mind that i put a link to your blog on my site. Thanks, Donny
http://mancomingalive.blogspot.com

Libby said...

I am honored, Donny. I read your blog daily as well and will assume that it is ok to put a link to yours on mine.